We wish to THANK YOU and ask for your continued support.
Many of you have been volunteers since the Pantry first opened nearly 20 years ago and others have only just begun…..THANK YOU!!
Your generous financial contributions have allowed us to purchase food for the many people who come to the church doors…. THANK YOU!!!
Your giving to food and can drives, always helps to stock the shelves and helps to meet the needs of so many….. THANK YOU!!
and We know that we also receive your prayers….. THANK YOU!!!
Did you know:
- The Pantry first opened nearly 20 years ago?
- That we are the ONLY Food Pantry in Tompkins County that serves ALL clients and is open EVERY week?
- That we serve 120 families, on average, every week…. and some weeks over 150 families?
- That we set up the church hall on Monday mornings and receive 1 or 2 pallets of food from the Food Bank of the Southern Tier that is is put on shelves, in freezers or in refrigerators?
- That we have volunteers driving to pick up generous donations every Tuesday morning from Wegmans, Tops, Ithaca Bakery, Panera, Green Star, Lansing Market, PC Fresh, 7-11, Ithaca Tofu, BJ s, and F & T distributors?
- That we purchase and distribute fresh fruit and vegetables that our volunteers pick up weekly from local farms or CSA’s?
- That the distribution of food takes only 1 hour… from 1 pm to 2 pm every Tuesday?
How can you help?
Do you have an hour or two available to work one day a week?
Do you have a pick up truck, van or SUV that you can pick up donations in?
Do you want to make a difference in peoples lives?
CONTACT US: Fill out a Voice from the Pew card, take a tag off the Giving Tree, Call Church
office or Stop us!!
THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!
~John & Joan McQueeney