We are pleased to introduce Denise Robinson and Ted Capogrossi as the new Managers of the Food Pantry, who will work as a team to continue the mission of the Pantry.
How can you help?
Do you have an hour or two available to work one day a week?
Do you have a pick up truck, van or SUV that you can pick up donations in?
Do you want to make a difference in peoples lives?
Please call the Parish Office at 607-273-6121.
Did you know?
– The Pantry first opened nearly 20 years ago?
– That we are the ONLY Food Pantry in Tompkins County that serves ALL clients and is open EVERY week?
– That we serve 120 families, on average, every week…. and some weeks over 150 families?
– That we set up the church hall on Monday mornings and receive 1 or 2 pallets of food from the Food Bank of the Southern Tier that is is put on shelves, in freezers or in refrigerators?
– That we have volunteers driving to pick up generous donations every Tuesday morning from Wegmans, Tops, Ithaca Bakery, Panera, Green Star, Lansing Market, PC Fresh, 7-11, Ithaca Tofu, BJ s, and F & T distributors?
– That we purchase and distribute fresh fruit and vegetables that our volunteers pick up weekly from local farms or CSA’s?
– That the distribution of food takes only 1 hour… from 1 pm to 2 pm every Tuesday?