Seven Habits of a Practicing Catholic
1. Morning Offering
O My God, I offer You all my prayers, works, joys, sacrifices and sufferings in union with the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, for :
1) the Intentions in which You plead and offer Yourself in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass,
2) in thanksgiving for Your favors,
3) in reparation for our offenses,
4) in humble supplication for our temporal and eternal welfare,
5) for the needs of Holy Mother the Church,
6) for the conversion of sinners, and
7) for the relief of the poor souls in Purgatory.
I wish to gain all the indulgences I can from the good works I perform today. Amen.