– The Immaculate Conception Parish Pastoral Council (PPC) serves as an advisory body to the pastor on matters concerning the life and pastoral ministry of our parish.
– PPC focuses on the development and implementation of the mission, vision, proprieties and direction of our parish.
– PPC members represent a demographic cross-section of our parish, actively engaged in multiple ministries and representative of the interests and perspectives of our parish members.
– PPC meets regularly throughout September to June.
– Parish members are always welcome to sit in on our meetings, to contact our PPC representatives to share your ideas or concerns.
– Announcements on upcoming PPC meetings and briefs from meetings appear regularly in the parish bulletin.
If you are interested in serving on the Council, please contact Father Chumo.
Enabling Commuity Building
Coordinator: Mary Edsall-Golway
The Hospitality Committee organizes coffee hours, funeral luncheons, and food for special events. The bi-monthly coffee hours are often the highlight of people’s week, where parishioners come together after Sunday Mass as a community. We long for the days when we can gather once again post-pandemic!
Do you enjoy preparing meals and treats for large events?
Do you enjoy setting up for events and preparing table settings?
Do you enjoy socializing with others?Send us a note