– The Immaculate Conception Parish Pastoral Council (PPC) serves as an advisory body to the pastor on matters concerning the life and pastoral ministry of our parish.
– PPC focuses on the development and implementation of the mission, vision, proprieties and direction of our parish.
– PPC members represent a demographic cross-section of our parish, actively engaged in multiple ministries and representative of the interests and perspectives of our parish members.
– PPC meets regularly throughout September to June.
– Parish members are always welcome to sit in on our meetings, to contact our PPC representatives to share your ideas or concerns.
– Announcements on upcoming PPC meetings and briefs from meetings appear regularly in the parish bulletin.
If you are interested in serving on the Council, please contact Father Chumo.
Mary Edsall-Golway and Dinah Collins
The Hospitality Committee organizes coffee hours, funeral luncheons, and food for special events. The bi-monthly coffee hours are often the highlight of people’s week, where parishioners come together after Sunday Mass as a community. We long for the days when we can gather once again post-pandemic!
Do you enjoy preparing meals and treats for large events?
Do you enjoy setting up for events and preparing table settings?
Do you enjoy socializing with others?Send us a note